OmniLife’s Leasing offers a range of programs including skip payments and seasonal leases to accommodate cyclical businesses, municipal leasing programs, as well as customized lease structures to meet unique situations. Some programs include:
- 12-60 months: Find a monthly payment to match your cash flow.
- Seasonal Programs: Design a payment schedule responsive to your business cycles
- Custom Programs: customize your lease structure to meet your unique situation.
- All programs include a $1.00 purchase option at the end of the lease and no penalty for prepayment.
We are committed to world-class service that is second to none in the industry. Service is our guiding principle. With forty years of success and thousands of satisfied customers nationwide proves we’re doing something right.
Fill out the form below and our team will get back to you promptly.
Why financing makes sense:
- You can free up your working capital: When you lease equipment instead of exhausting cash accounts on fixed assets, you are free to use your capital for other income producing expenses. Leasing improves cash flow by enabling increased productivity while keeping your funds liquid. Unlike other forms of financing, business equipment leasing does not require a large down payment.
- You can protect your line of credit: Lease payments have no impact on your bank credit lines. Leasing does not show up as a liability on your balance sheet, thus preserving borrowing power for other business needs, such as inventory and payroll.
- You eliminate obsolescence: Leasing allows you to take advantage of new up-to-date equipment and maintain a competitive edge.
- You gain tax advantages: As a business expense, lease payments may be 100 percent tax deductible as opposed to only depreciation and interest deductions for bank financed equipment, resulting in a full write-off over the term of the lease.
- You can purchase today’s technology on the spot. If you don’t have the full amount for a new piece of equipment, leasing can help you get modern technology without taking a huge hit to your savings.
- You’ll get lower monthly payments: Business Equipment Leasing allows you to acquire additional equipment because lease payments may come out of several budget years.
- Competitive rates
- Fast and liberal credit decisions
- Simple documentation
- Avoid complicated terminology and lengthy application forms.